DevicePharm, located in Irvine, California ranked among the top 100 medical marketing agencies in the nation by MM&M, recently won a total of 7 awards at the 2013 International Davey Awards for work created on behalf of Envoy Medical’s revolutionary Esteem® Hearing Implant and Kerr Corporation’s new Demi™ Ultra Dental Curing Light.
DevicePharm broadcast and print work captures gold.
- TV commercials for Envoy Medical’s Esteem® Hearing Implant, the first and only FDA-approved, fully-implantable hearing device
- Patient brochure for Envoy Medical’s Esteem® Hearing Implant
DevicePharm website, app and print solutions strike silver.
- Website for Envoy Medical’s Esteem® Hearing Implant
- Patient video for Envoy Medical’s Esteem® Hearing Implant
- Patient iPad® App for Envoy Medical’s Esteem® Hearing Implant
- Trade ad for Kerr Corporation’s Demi™ Ultra Dental Curing Light
- Trade brochure for Kerr Corporation’s Demi™ Ultra Dental Curing Light
Esteem® Hearing Implant TV Commercial
Esteem® Hearing Implant Patient Brochure
Esteem® Hearing Implant Patient Website
Esteem® Hearing Implant Patient Video
Esteem® Hearing Implant iPad Application
Demi™ Ultra Trade Ad
Demi™ Ultra Brochure
The International Davey Awards:
What’s the big idea?
The International Davey Awards honors “big ideas rather than big budgets” by recognizing the finest creative work, worldwide, submitted annually by advertising and interactive agencies; design, marketing and PR firms; production companies and clients—the “Davids” of creativity. Emphasis is placed on intelligence, out-of-the-box thinking, and exceptional execution.
Now in its 9th year, The International Davey Awards is sanctioned and judged by the prestigious International Academy of the Visual Arts. This year’s competition attracted thousands of entries from the across the U.S. and around the world.